MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/8/13 9:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    Whether it is for something huge or something very very tiny....it doesn't really matter.    We should ALL be so very grateful for the things that come into our lives everyday.    I have been iced in my house since thursday and am about to go stir crazy...hopefully I can get out today.    I don't live in the mountains but in Texas.   When we get 2" of ice of the roads....lets just say almost everything comes to a standstill.   I am grateful that our temps went barely above freezing yesterday and melted some of this junk.     Grateful it's suppose to get even warmer in the next few days.     Grateful that I did get some Christmas cookies baked and froze during this ice storm.     Grateful for my WLS, friends and family.   Obesity Help and all the amazing peope on these message boards.    Grateful for Christmas coming and for the upcoming New Year.    PLEASE share if you will what YOU are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active