Lisa O update?

Stephanie M.
on 12/6/13 9:21 am

Just wondering how she's doing....

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Hislady
on 12/6/13 12:42 pm - Vancouver, WA

As of yesterday she's still doing great. Still has trach but is trying to communicate even with it, writing notes and using hand gestures. She's in good spirits and cheerful. So all is going good.

Stephanie M.
on 12/6/13 11:36 pm

Thanks Karen!  How are you doing with our frigid weather???

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Hislady
on 12/7/13 3:10 am - Vancouver, WA

Well I can guarantee you I won't be living in the Arctic! Went out Wed for my cataract surgery and thought I'd die, couldn't breathe it was so cold. So from now till the thaw I'll be inside my nice warm house in bed under my leopard print fleece throw knitting and crocheting. It truly isn't fit for man nor beast out there! Hope you are staying warm too!

Stephanie M.
on 12/8/13 6:24 am

The fires are going 24/7, cooking lots of warm soups/stews... We're doing ok.  Yesterday's high was 24 at my house, nights down to the low teens❄️❄️❄️❄️

Most Active