THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/4/13 10:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre-Friday Everyone,

WOW it's cold outside !!!  Here in Texas we are under winter storm warning.   Only in Texas it is 80* one day and winter storm watch the next ( high today...39* ).   LOL   Grateful for the warm day yesterday...hopefuylly it will lighten our chances of ice that they are predicting due to the ground being so warm.    WE ALL have so very many things to be grateful for everyday.   Today I am grateful for warm socks and heat.    Grateful for my WLS, Friends, Family, My Furbabys, grateful for my Faith and Trust in GOD.   Grateful for my home, my husband's job, all the things that I can now do since my WLS that I only dreamed of before surgery.    Just grateful for life itself.     PLEASE try to stay warm everyone and drive careful if your on the roads.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed and safe day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active