FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/5/13 9:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

I woke up this AM to a winter wonderland.    Not too thrilled to be perfectly honest.   LOL   Not that I don't love snow...but this is ice and sleet.    It's pretty but I'm not leaving and driving in this mess.    We ALL have something to be grateful for everyday and I know LOTS of kids who is grateful school was canceled due to ice and sleet on the roads.   LOL   Today I am grateful that my son's made it home safely and that my husband also made it home from his job safely too.   Grateful for my warm home and that I don't have to get out and drive in the mess outside.   I am also grateful for my WLS and the fact that even though it's been over 8 yrs....I can still loose weight.    Grateful for my heath and that my vitamin levels are still excellent.   Grateful for my family and friends....my faith and answered prayers.   Grateful that everyday when I wake up that I have a second chance of better eating choices than the day before.   Grateful for OH and all the information here for us to use and given to others in need.    Just grateful also my electricity didn't go off due to the ice storm.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed and safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active