WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/3/13 8:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

Hope your having a good week.   Mine didn't start out so wonderful but it is improving.   We ALL have so very many things in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    We ALL need to focus on the positive.   There will ALWAYS be negative things come up in our lives but we need to stay positive and run toward our goals that we have planned for our lives.    Today I am grateful for people opening their eyes to things that they have been told for quite sometime.     I am grateful for answered prayers, God, my faith in Him, my family, friends, WLS, OH, this time of year and everyone *****plies to my posts.    I am grateful for Christmas....this is MY favorite time of the year.   Grateful for a new chance for better choices in all aspects of life everyday.     Please share if you will what you are grateful for today.  Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active