TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/2/13 8:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.    Seems this time of the year is when we actually think about it in reality we should be grateful everyday of our lives for the blessings that come our way.   Today I am most grateful for my precious almost 16 month old granddaughter.    She is my one and only grandchild and truly the light of my life.    She brings SO much joy to my life and I am so excited that since I had WLS 8 yrs. ago I can sit on the floor and roll around with her and play with her like a grandmother should.   I know that had I not had my WLS....I wouldn't be a active grandmother at all.    Grateful for my family, friends, health and all the blessings that God has allowed me to have in my life.    SO very grateful to God for everything in my life.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the precious people on here always ready to give help and advice to others in need.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active