MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/1/13 9:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Well...we made it through Thanksgiving.   I am SO grateful for that.    We ALL have something to be grateful for everyday of our lives no matter how bad or good things are going with us.    Today I am grateful to have opened my eyes,   have been blessed with another day to make ( hopefully great choices ).    Grateful for my family, friends, my faith in God,  the holidays, my WLS and all the choices of WLS, Support Groups, and Obesity Help that has been here for me my entire journey.   I believe I've been on OH for 9 yrs. now.    Grateful for every experience that I have gone on my WL journey....I know that any hardship that I have gone through i can share with others to hopefully make things easier for them.    Just so Grateful period this time of year.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed monday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active