LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS COMING SUNDAY IN KELLER, TEXAS

Vivian Prouty
on 11/27/13 11:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE,

Hope you all have a amazing Thanksgiving.   Word of encouragement and reminder for a successful meal today.   REMEMBER this is only 1 day and more and likely 1 meal.    Send left overs home with your guests if the meal is at your house.    Eat off a small plate ( that way you won't feel cheated by not enough food ).    If you want dessert....take a bite of someones our just take a tiny tiny piece of whatever and get away from it.    Our Dec. support group is scheduled to meet this coming sunday.    YES I do know that this is shopping weekend but my meeting is ONLY 1 hour long so....if you can go to Starbucks for coffee and relax....go to my meeting for encouragement instead and go through a drive through and get your coffee on the way.    Be grateful today for all the blessings that God has given to you and your family.   There are SO MANY hurting people in this world hurting at this time of year.   Have a super blessed Thanksgiving and I hope to see you on sunday.    PLEASE let me know if you plan on attending.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE.......CARROL WATKINS DRIVING SCHOOL    ( KELLER PLAZA CENTER NEXT TO DOLLAR GENERAL )

SUNDAY....DEC. 1,   3:30- 4:30 PM

303 N. MAIN STREET

KELLER, TX. 76248

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active