THANKSGIVING GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/27/13 9:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thanksgiving Everyone,

I know that since WLS LOTS of you are probably stressing out over the meal and what you eat today.  PLEASE do NOT do this.    Remember this is only 1 day and probably 1 meal at that.   As a person who is 8 yrs. post op WLS.....I try to tell my support group this every year.    Remember today to eat off a SMALLER plate....chew your food well......if you want to try a dessert....take just a bite not a huge piece.    Those are some suggestions that I do that I am sharing with you.    I wish you ALL a very blessed and very grateful Thanksgiving day.    Reach out to someone who is less fortunate than yourself or someone who is hurting today.   LOTS of people have lots of pain ( in their hearts ) this time of year due to a death of a friend or family member or something that happened around the holidays.   Be loving and patient to these people.   Today I am grateful for God first....the BEAUTIFUL sunrise that I saw when I walked outside to get my newspaper this AM.    Grateful for family, friends,  my faith, answered prayers, my WLS and weight that I have kept off for 8 yrs.     Grateful for my OH Support group and especially for Obesity Help and all that they have brought to my life since and before my WLS.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active