WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/26/13 9:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre- Thanksgiving Everyone,

Well....tomorrow is Thanksgiving day.    We ALL should be Thankful everyday of our lives for all the blessings that happen in our lives everyday.    It is a shame that only one day a year we vocalize our thanks for all that we are blessed with in our lives.   I personally try to focus everyday on what I've been blessed with in my life.    Today I am SO grateful for Thanksgiving and to be able to spend the day with my son and his wife, my precious granddaughter and my DIL's family.    SO grateful that at this time of the year people ( Or most people anyway ) focus on good things.    Grateful for my WLS which will keep me from totally pigging out on things I shouldn't tomorrow.    Grateful for my life and my family.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day and Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active