FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/21/13 9:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a good week and is ready for the upcoming weekend.    I for one am very glad that it is friday.    I don't really have plans for the weekend other than a support breakfast and church on sunday.    I am grateful today that we have second chances in our lives.    One of my Teen Challenge men who left the program 8 months ago returned to the program on tuesday and I got to see him last night at chapel.    For you who don't know.   I volunteer at Teen Challenge on thursday nights after chapel.   I bring cookies, brownies...fudge and other goodies to these men trying to change from a life of drugs or drinking.    I am SO grateful for these precious guys and for the chance that Teen Challenge offers them.    BTW...I do NOT work for them...one of my sons went through the program and I saw a need for the guys to get home baked things so I take care of that for the 36 men there.    Grateful that my BP is down this AM and that the scale is moving down.    Grateful for all the good things in my life along with the bad.   Even though I hate bad things...they always seem to teach me some life lessons that I may need in the future.    Grateful for God and all that he has done in my family and my life.   Grateful for my WLS and my weight loss.    Grateful for OH and for everyone on the messageboards being there for me and answering questions when I felt lost.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active