WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/19/13 9:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday of our life.    Today I am grateful because I go for my 8 yr. check up since my surgery.    I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to step on that darn scale who rules my moods sometimes.   LOL    But all in all I am so grateful that I do not weight or am I anywhere near the 273 weight that I began my journey with WLS 8 yrs. ago.  ( Friday the 22nd is my Surgiversary ).    Grateful for every day that God allows me to remain on this earth.    I am grateful for so very many things and people in my life but I won't bore anyone today with that.    If you are looking into WLS and reading this post.   PLEASE let me encourage you to go forward with having surgery.     I have NEVER for one second wished that I had not gone through with this life changing surgery.    WLS actually gave me the life that I always wanted that a lifetime of obesity had stolen from me.    I now do things daily that 8+ yrs. ago I only dreamed of.    Best choice ( other than marrying my hubby ) that I have ever made.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active