FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/7/13 8:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Friday Everyone,

I know this is the day that you've been waiting for all week long.   I know many of you are grateful today that this day has finally arrived.    I too am grateful that friday is here.   Grateful for this website and all the forums to help answer questions for people looking into WLS, had WLS and WLS vets like I am giving back to others.    Grateful for my WLS, my weight loss even though I am not where I'd like to be with the weight....I am grateful I am not the weight that I started at.    Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS and all the energy I have now.    Grateful for the 8 yr. journey I've had since my WLS and grateful for life itself even as imperfect as it is.    Grateful to be honored to be a support group leader for OH and have the chance to help encourage others in their weight loss surgery journey.     Grateful for the weekend.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active