THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/6/13 8:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your excited about the upcoming weekend.   I know I am getting ready for it.   I will be out of town 4 days next week and I am hoping that I will have internet access so I can do my daily posts.   I am SO very grateful for this trip and getting out of town and all the daily stresses I have.    I am grateful that today when I stepped on the scale I was actually down 6 lbs. from monday.   I am SO very grateful that Weight Loss Surgeries WORK even after 8 yrs if you do what your suppose to and eat the right foods.   I am grateful for my faith in God ( sorry if anyone has a problem with this....GOD is MY strength and without him in my life....lets just say it would be very very bad ).    Grateful that even though I do NOT consider myself to be a strong person....I know that I am and that I can do ALL things with God walking beside me.    Grateful for the 8 yrs I have had to walk as a normal size person after a lifetime of being really fat and morbidly obese.    Grateful for support groups and all the encouragement given here on these message boards on OH everyday and all times of the day.   Grateful for kind people who aren't harsh with their words to others.  PLEASE share if you will and have a super blessed day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active