WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/5/13 9:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

It's hard to believe that it is already wednesday.   This week is going by quickly IMHO.   As you've heard me say many many times now...we ALL have something every single day of our life to be grateful for no matter how big or how small it may be.    Today I am grateful that when I make a bad decision in my eating habits that I can always go back to basics and get back on track.    SO grateful that today my weight is down and my motivation is up.    Grateful for my WLS which gave me a chance to live my life as a normal size person.    I had pretty much been overweight my entire life and I am so grateful that I had a chance to have my WLS and loose the unwanted weight.     Grateful for all the amazing people here on OH and all the kindness that for the most part they show toward others.     Grateful for the chance to play it forward to others what was given to me in the past years here on OH.    Grateful for my faith and answered prayers.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed wednesday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active