TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/4/13 9:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

I am never ceased to be amazed about how quickly the weeks are passing by.  LOL Guess that is a sign of getting older.   Today when I woke up I was so grateful I felt better today.    Yesterday was not a good day for me.   I just felt bad all day long and finally gave up at 6 PM and went to bed.    Today I am grateful for Life itself.    None of us have a guarantee of tomorrow much less the next few minutes.    I am Grateful to God for allowing me to live the life that before my WLS  8 yrs. ago I only dreamed of.    Grateful for all the weight that I have lost and for the weight that I have kept off.    I am not where I would like to be weight wise but I am grateful that I am not where had begun this WLS journey either.     Grateful for everyone who gave me advice and encouragement when I had began this journey that are no longer here on OH and grateful for the ones that are still here.    Grateful for my bariatric surgeon and his staff for always being there for his patients and truly caring about them.    I am also so very grateful for Obesity Help and all the staff and people making this website such a success.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 11/5/13 9:23 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active