WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/29/13 10:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Hope your having a good week....hard to believe that it is half over already.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    Sometimes even I have to remind myself of this.    Today I am grateful that my middle son's GF who had been in the hospital for 8 days got out yesterday morning.   She went back to ER last night because she started running a high fever and vomiting but thank God they didn't keep  her.    Grateful for my middle son...even though he stresses me out to the max....I love him and can't imagine my life without him or my other 2 sons.    Grateful for my precious husband of almost 37 yrs., grateful for my home and my life as disfunctional as it seems at times....I doubt that anyone has a perfect life.   I'm grateful for the rain that we are having right now.     So grateful for OH and my WLS and all the other choices for surgeries today.     Just grateful for life today.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/30/13 1:26 am - Irvine, CA

kiss

Most Active