TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/28/13 9:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week so far.   Mine has been alright so far.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to be grateful.   Sometimes i am most grateful for the things in my life when life is chaotic.   Today I am grateful for the .05 lb. loss I saw on the scale today.    Yes I did say 1/2 lb.  LOL   Grateful that I can move and walk and stand now for 8 yrs. without pain in my lower back and hips.   Grateful for the 8 yrs. since my WLS and all the weight that I've kept off.    Life isn't perfect and it probably will never be perfect but I do have a good life and I am grateful...truly grateful for everyday that God gives me to live my life.    Grateful for Obestiy Help and all the support and encouragement on these message boards.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/29/13 3:25 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active