THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/23/13 9:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Pre Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend and I know that ya'll are.    We ALL have so very many things to be grateful for everyday of our life.    Whether we acknowledge it or not....we do.    Here are some of the things that I am grateful for being able to now do since my WLS.     Do a 5K race ( i know...5K isn't that much but I'm not young !! LOL ), bend over and tie shoes strings, fit into a restaurant booth, no seat belt extender on airplanes, fitting into any restaurant booth, getting up and down easily from sitting on the floor, getting in and out of any car and not having steering wheel in "truck driver" position, buying clothes anywhere, running up and down stairs and not getting winded.   Those are a few that I thought of first.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for or grateful that you can now do since your WLS.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/24/13 2:40 am - Irvine, CA

kiss

Most Active