FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/24/13 9:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Well....the weekend has finally arrived....or will be in a few short hours.   Hope everyone is planning a great weekend.    We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday.    We have NO guarantees of being on this earth another minute...so we should be grateful for everything that comes our way in life.    Today I am grateful for my friend who told me about WLS.   I had no idea anything like WLS even existed.  She came to visit and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her....I watched her reach her goal and she encouraged me to seek WLS which I did and the rest is history.   I am SO grateful for my friend even though we only talk a couple of times a year.    Grateful for all the support and encouragement that I have received during this WLS journey...both here on OH and in support groups.    SO very grateful for the 3 support groups that I attend every month including my own.    Grateful for OH and all the work that they put into this website and into their OH Conferences.   I've missed them the last 2 yrs. due to the distance from my home in Texas.      Grateful for everyone *****ads and responds to my posts.    Have a blessed and safe weekend.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/25/13 7:28 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active