TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/21/13 11:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week.    The weather is starting to feel like fall finally.   I am VERY grateful for the cooler temps.   Each of us everyday have things to be grateful for everyday.   Today I am grateful for my weight loss surgery.    I can't imagine where I my weight would be today if I hadn't had WLS almost 8 yrs ago.    MY surgeon told me before he did my surgery without it I probably wouldn't live 10 more years.    I had NO health issues either other than asthma and being borderline diabetic.    I was about as tall as I was wide though.     I am grateful for my weight loss...even though I never reached my goal weight and I've had a small re-gain....I am still so very grateful to God everyday.    Grateful for my family, friends and OH for sure.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing tuesday !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/22/13 3:24 am - Irvine, CA

kiss

Most Active