MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/20/13 10:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a good weekend.   Today I am grateful for my family.   Yesterday was my youngest son's 23rd Birthday.   Today I am extremely grateful for him...He is my rock and I love him with my whole heart.    He is a amazing young man who loves God with all of his heart and he's in Bible College and he is a Worship Leader in our Youth Dept and Children's Church and a middle school youth pastor.    God truly blessed me when he allowed me to give birth to him after being told I could never have children.   I am also grateful for my other 2 sons ( that are adopted ) and my DIL and my precious granddaughter.    Grateful most for my precious husband of almost 37 yrs.    Grateful for my WLS, OH, these message boards and the amazing people on them.   Grateful for support groups and that cooler weather is finally here.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/21/13 3:45 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active