WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/22/13 10:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Wednesday everyone,

Hope your having a good week.   It's hard to believe that the work week is half over already.    Today I am going to change things up a little bit.   I am going to list things that I am grateful that I can NOW do since my WLS.    I'd like you if you respond to do the same.    WLS has definately changed my life and i know if you haven't had your surgery yet....it will definately change your's as well.   Today I am so grateful that I can stand more than 10 minutes without my lower back and hips hurting so badly that I'd have to sit down,  so grateful that I can paint my toe nails,  fit into a booth at a restrauant,  fit into any bathroom stall, sit on the floor and get up without having to crawl to furniture to pull up on, find clothes in ANY department store that actually fit and look decent, grateful I can now walk for miles and not be winded or really tired from the exercise, grateful I can exercise now.....grateful for so very much more things....but I'll save some for a later date.   PLEASE share if you will what YOU are grateful that you can now do that you couldn't do before your WLS.   Have a blessed and amazing day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/23/13 2:19 am - Irvine, CA

kiss

Most Active