I finally have a date!

sfnativewm
on 10/19/13 2:31 am

I will be getting my band out on Monday 11/18.  This will be a bitter sweet day for me!

My band was just not a match for me and I am not going to BA****!   I am thankful I had

the opportunity to at least try it out!

I have decided to try weigh****chers and take it day by day!

I will still be using obesityhelp.com as all of you have taught me so much!

Weightloss blessings to all of you!!!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

Hislady
on 10/19/13 4:28 am - Vancouver, WA

I'm so happy for you, I know you tried like many others of us have. I'm still stuck with mine and since my lungs have gotten worse I imagine I will have to keep mine. I have been empty tho for 2 years and am still very slowly losing as long as I watch what I eat and try to get a little exercise. Wish you all the best and glad you plan to stay around!

sfnativewm
on 10/27/13 10:39 am

Thank you so much!   You are and have always  been so kind to everyone and you inspire kindness!

I had such high hopes in getting the band!

As happy as I am, I am quite sad as well!   BUT  it took me to finally have a date to remove this product that hurt me too many times to be glad and know that even though kaiser doesn't give revisions, it is just a reminder to me that I can try and lose the weight myself.

I pray your lungs improve as you deserve perfect health!!

Ann

~Ann~

pineview01
on 10/19/13 10:56 am - Davison, MI
Good luck with your removal surgery! Hope all goes well for you! Yes, it is a bitter sweet day. We all put so much hope in our bands. It was so disappointing for us when our bands fail us. Stay strong and have a safe and healthy recovery.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

sfnativewm
on 10/27/13 10:40 am

Thank you so much!  I read your posts daily and learn lots!

~Ann~

Kate -True Brit
on 10/19/13 12:13 pm - UK

My very best wishes. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

sfnativewm
on 10/27/13 10:42 am

Thanks Kate!!  and I am glad you still post here!   I believe in choice and the bandsters need to hear from all of you long time bandsters!!!

~Ann~

Most Active