THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/16/13 10:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Pre Friday Everyone,

I know...you guys are grateful today that you have one more day till the weekend begins.  LOL   Today I am SO grateful for so many things  in my life.    At the top of the list today is my amazing husband of almost 37 yrs....grateful for my 3 sons who I love with all my heart and my precious 14 month old granddaughter.    Grateful for everyone who comes across my path that I can help with good advice about their WLS.    Grateful for Obesity Help who has been here for me for 9 yrs. while I was preparing for my WLS and then all the encouragement that I received on these message boards following my surgery.   It was always so nice knowing that if I had questions or if I was going through something that there were always someone on one of the boards to encourage.....support and let me know that everything would be OK.     Grateful for OH....my WLS.....and family and friends today.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active