WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/15/13 10:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.    I am SO grateful that the cooler weather has finally arrived here in Texas where I live.   We ALL have so many things in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    Today I am grateful that it totally feels like fall outside.    I LOVE the cooler weather.     I am grateful for my life....it is far from perfect...but that is alright.    I am grateful for even the imperfect part.     Those imperfections teach me valuable lessons everyday.     Grateful that I have a eye appointment this AM with my doctor.    I've been having some weird things going on with my eyes for 3 months now.    I went to my doc a month ago and he said he has to see me in a month ( which is today ).    I pray it's not too bad ( he's going to dialate them and see what is going on ).   I am ready for whatever he finds.   I am SO grateful for my eyesight and trust me I do NOT take it for granted at all.   Grateful for my WLS...weight loss and maintence.    Grateful for family, friends, my faith in God....all the people in my life and Obesity Help.   If you think about it please say a prayer for me that it won't be too bad but my eyesight is not good at all right now.   My cataracs may be ready ( I wish ) LOL   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed and amazing day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/13 12:59 am

Vivian you are honey, and you are sweetheart.  Please don't take it bad just cos I said hugs or kisses and stuff it's nothing personal. Or when I say that I felt loved cuz urr there being parent-like I felt love and care even thiough you might not wanted that.

Please don't take it personally. Coconut made me feel the same. My parents raised me that I need to show my feelings and be vulnerable dad passed away when I was 29, like me wanting to one day be a assistant leader of this group. But, that requires a lot of knowledge no?

Have a blessed day as well, and for those things that we don't understand what to do with, please let the Lord take care of that.

Our purpose is to keep finding our purpose for the Lord and each other. Jesus has said love one another. That under him, we're all brothers and sisters.

Vivian Prouty
on 10/16/13 10:40 am - Fort Worth, TX

LOL I'm glad that I could help you get refocused on your journey.   Yes God is in control of all.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/13 5:49 pm

hahaha LOL vivian i'm laughing cos ur laughing lol hehehe

Most Active