TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/14/13 10:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a amazing week.   Mine is going pretty well so far.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday.    We woke up this AM and we are reading this post so there are 2 things already to be grateful for....that God gave us another day to live and that we have eyesight.    We have no guarantees in this life we live from day to day.    Today I am SO grateful for my WLS and the life that it has allowed me to live.   It was lots of very  hard work getting to where i am today and it is even harder staying there but it is something that I am truly grateful for everyday.     I am also grateful for my family, friends, Obesity Help, my support groups that I attend and the one that I lead.   I am grateful that fall temps are finally arriving where I live even though we are expected to have rain....we need it so much and we need some cooler temperatures.     Grateful for all the blessings that God sends my way daily.    Grateful that I got to meet a precious lady last night that I met here on OH  about 9 months ago that i was her surgery angel when she had her surgery.    It was so nice to finally meet her.    Grateful for my life and health.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a very blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/13 11:55 pm

hey vivian!  God bless all

God has been kind to you. u lost a a lot. add me to ur friend list cos i will post my picture and stuff later.

i read ur message and it changed my mind about lap band.

well i cant wait to make friends and lose 4-6 pounds every month!! dedication and hard work peeps!

Vivian Prouty
on 10/15/13 12:30 am - Fort Worth, TX

Thank you.   I was so worried that I would offend you and trust me...I would NEVER want to offend anyone in any way.   This WLS journey no matter what surgery we chose is not a easy road to travel.    Go to myfitnesspal.com or mydailyplate.com and start logging everything that you put into your mouth.   If you are not exercising or walking....start today.    I WILL encourage you if you want me to.     You can PM me anytime at all and I will send you a friend request.    I want you to be successful.    I want everyone to.    We are NOT perfect.    None of us.....but we do have to work hard to lose the weight and once it's off we have to work even harder to keep it off.   Trust me....I know all about that.    Life will get in the way and sometimes we do put some weight on....but we can get it off with good decisions and choices we make everyday.    Please forgive me if I offended you....that was not my intent at all but to encourage you and let you know that our food choices and actual choices we make daily decide whether we lose or gain weight.     Thank you for being understanding and not getting upset with me.    I am only trying to help you out.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

rebkat
on 10/15/13 8:42 am - KY
I am grateful for another day. To wake up and see, hear, and walk are blessings that many don't have. I am thankful that I am back in the saddle again. I have been out of the saddle for over 2 years because I was cheating around the band, and ultimately cheating myself. Hoping to be making some good headway here soon.

Surgery Date 10-9-07  318.3lbs.

Most Active