FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/10/13 10:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

The weekend is almost here.    YEAH I'm going to have a very busy one.   I am so GRATEFUL for my life and that I have the energy needed to get up and go and get things accomplished.   Weight Loss Surgery was the very best thing that I have ever done for myself.    Today I am grateful for ALL the things that I can now do due to my WLS.    Grateful that I listened to one of my friends 9 yrs. ago and looked into WLS after seeing her success.    Grateful that my insurance covered it and paid 100% for it.   So very grateful for OH and all the support and encouragement that happens on these message boards.    Grateful for my health, WLS, family, friends, and faith in God.    Grateful for all the supportive people here on OH and all the great advice given daily.    Grateful for cooler weather and that rain is coming our direction soon.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 10/11/13 6:43 am - Irvine, CA

kiss

Most Active