Final countdown

missyshy
on 9/17/12 9:27 am - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
Oh my god!! I'm hungry
My pre diet is almost over! I did a protein shake in am for bfast, a shake for lunch, a small green salad and a piece of chicken every night. In between when I was starving I drank green tea. I'm down 15 lbs, I'm positive my stomach is shrinking cause I'm getting full 6-7 bites into my salad. I quit coffee, cut back on smoking ( still hope to quit) I am registered for fitness classes for after surgery.

I have made it through multiple family and friend pizza nights, and late night treats, my hubby even ate an apple turnover in bed and he lived..... Yesterday I even sat at a restaurant and watched entire family eat as I sat there with nothing cause I drank my shake at home.

Did I cheat? Yes I ate 1 bite off a square of aero chocolate. I had 2 Swedish berries, 2 Doritos chips and 1 piece of meatball off a pizza.

After tonight I don't have any shakes or salads, 3 days of clear liquids and laxatives * yup can't wait lol*

Surgery I'd on Friday! Leaving for Mexico on Thursday!
NanaB .
on 9/17/12 9:34 am, edited 9/17/12 2:36 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! If you are having your surgery in Mexico, have you already arranged for AFTERCARE in the US? If so great, just make sure they cover fills and any type of complications if they arise (get it in writing, some US surgeons will fill the band, but will NOT help you if you suffer a complication due to legal reasons), if you find your self too tight, it can be a nightmare and very costly trying to book a plane just to remove a little saline.

Good luck to you and I hope you have a great, uneventful band journey!

Original Lap Band * 9/30/2005 * 4cc 10cm band*,  lost 130 pounds. 7 Great years! 

Revision surgery to AP small lap band *11/13/2012*, due to large hiatal hernia. I am hopeful about continuing my band journey uneventful and successful. I loved what my old band did for me and I am looking forward for my new band to Keep my weight downsmiley

missyshy
on 9/17/12 10:58 am - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
 Hi,  thank you but I am not going with the band. It was what I started here wanting but am now going for the vertical sleeve.   Here in Canada I gave a few resources if I need them! 

NanaB .
on 9/17/12 11:02 am
Ok,that makes much more sense, still congrats on getting the Sleeve and hopefully you have a wonderful uneventful journey! You may want to post on the Sleeve board for help with any post op issues, since they can better help you.

Original Lap Band * 9/30/2005 * 4cc 10cm band*,  lost 130 pounds. 7 Great years! 

Revision surgery to AP small lap band *11/13/2012*, due to large hiatal hernia. I am hopeful about continuing my band journey uneventful and successful. I loved what my old band did for me and I am looking forward for my new band to Keep my weight downsmiley

Most Active