No more Metformin!!! editted to add pictures

Jo 1962
on 2/4/12 1:11 pm - NearHouston, TX
Thank you, Maria.  That means alot coming from you.  How are your babies doing?  the furry ones?

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

MARIA F.
on 2/4/12 1:25 pm - Athens, GA

The little one (that was the breeder dog and in the cage all the time) is still very timid and won't come to me. I always have to chase him to get him. We did put a fence up for him in the back yard (he LOVES outside!) so he can run around and he is quite thrilled about that.

The bigger one is just a little love bug! So affectionate and loving!!! He wants to be around me ALL the time. So quite a difference in the two of them! He is more like all the other Poms that I had in the past.

They have been awesome to be around! Very good company. It's just so sad that after about 6 months that my little one is still scared and hasn't adjusted yet. :-( I'm hoping that he will get more secure as time goes by and more relaxed.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Jo 1962
on 2/4/12 1:55 pm - NearHouston, TX
 Oh..they sound very sweet.  I am happy for you that at least one of them is a cuddler. Heheheheheheh.  My "baby" is 18 months old.  My DD is leaving the nest without her. At the vets last week, she weighed in at 75.5 lbs...all muscle and legs.   Bella sleeps in her crate at night.  I went shopping today for a huge wire crate for her to put in my DD's room ( now to be guest bedroom).  It's much bigger than the one she sleeps in now.  

Have you tried coaxing the timid one with treats? I've seen good results with people using a clicker and treats.  Since you have two, the timid one can learn by  watching other one get treats. 

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

MARIA F.
on 2/4/12 2:21 pm - Athens, GA

Haven't tried the clicker, but tried treats of course, but it doesn't work with him b/c he doesn't want to eat in front of me. I was told b/c they probably would just come in and give him food and leave, so he became accostomed to not eating around people. It's really so sad!

Prior to getting the last one though he didn't do well on a leash, but he saw how Jack walks on the leash and now Charlie follows on the leash as well. So he is leaning some how to be a dog from Jack.

FormerlyFluffy.com

wbell
on 2/5/12 2:35 am
You are looking good!!!!
Most Active