I'm back - 3.5 years post-op!

Louise U.
on 11/18/11 2:42 am - Roseburg, OR

My email is [email protected]   I would love to get your newsletter.

I have run into the wall a few times and I think this time I will walk around it :) Less frustrating.

Jean M.
on 11/18/11 9:02 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
OK, will do. The next newsletter mails on Monday, 11/21.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

jobelle59
on 11/18/11 3:35 am - Cental Arkansas
Celeste (and  Melly, Jean and Louise,) it's nice to know OH is here when we need them.  I'm also back after a "leave."  I was banded in May '06 and have done well until the last couple mos.  I'm experiencing some discomfort and nausea with almost anything I eat or drink.  I just had a total unfill yesterday and will have barium/pictures on Monday.   I'm hoping for the best and maybe my pouch just needs a short term rest. 

Like you, I haven't been the best companion to my band for the last 2 years and it's caught up with me.  In the last 3 weeks I'm back to walking 2 miles a day and elliptical-ing 15 mins a day but no luck losing even a couple pounds   I decided it was time to do something when I couldn't get my 4's on and now my 6's are super snug.  Plus I just look chubby again! I hate it.

I'm tracking my cal, carbs, proteins and sugars again.   So I'll wait and see how things look and do the best not to gain anymore.  I'm going to commit to seeking the support I need and maybe in turn I can help support others.

Thanks for listening!
Most Active