I'm back...

Amanda L.
on 7/10/11 12:15 pm
So I havent been on for a while....not that I posted ALOT anyway, but I have been so busy with work, kids, life in general that I dont even get on the computer much anymore....

On top of not getting on here and getting my daily dose of encouragement, I have also slipped in the weight loss thing.....I had a hysterectomy in November.  My doc took out 2cc before, and gave them right back to me, but i just cant seem to get back on track.  Results of too much work, too much life, not enough restriction and just basically slacking......15 lbs.

I am here to confess to people who have been there, done that and lived through it!!!  I am recommitting to myself.  Everything else just has to wait for a while so I can retrain myself to take care of ME again. 

Starting today I got in my 90 oz of water, got in all my protien, and stayed within my calorie guidelines.  AND I WAS NOT HUNGRY  Tracking my food on sparkpeople.com is my key.  The key that I have not been using!!!  I'm gonna roll with this for a week or so before I decide that I need a fill.  My downfall has been just eating CRAP.  I have to focus on the correct things to eat.

I just need to be accountable to myself, but also on here so that I have someone else to answer to.  My husband just allows it to happen, I think he would be happier if I just got fat again...I just need support from people who have BEEN THERE. 

Sorry this is so long, thank you for allowing me to rant.  Any and all advise (as well as a well deserved kick in the pants!) is appreciated! 

Thanks!

Includes 10 lb pre-op loss.
paint2heal
on 7/10/11 2:35 pm - Belle, WV
Amanda - you sound like me!  I had a partial unfill when I got a pill stuck, and even with a fill I have been struggling.  I have also ended up with a 10 pound weight gain.  I have recommitted myself too.  Plus I started a 6 week weight loss challenge on here because they have always helped me in the past!! 

Remember, you are still eating to lose not eating to maintain, so going back to your calorie guidelines is a great idea!!  Good luck and check in here as often as you can!
Carla         
Join my 6 WEEK Summer time Weight Loss CHALLENGE!!! from July 11 thru August 22nd.  Join anytime!!!!
SW168/CW162/GW151

betorah
on 7/11/11 12:06 am - West Hartford, CT
Congratulations to you for stopping at 15 pounds.  I gained back everything plus another 11 pounds and so I really have a long way to go.  It's funny how once you start back up you remember everything that you did before that worked, yet, somehow, when you were struggling and eating around the band, you just couldn't remember how you'd one it.  Like AA says, it's "one day at a time" and if you put enough days together, you'll make it.

Amanda L.
on 7/11/11 1:09 am
Do the challenge with us!  I joined Carla's (see above)....I think a good 6 weeks of purely focusing on me will help....with the fact that I have to "check in" being the foot on my back pushing me there!

betorah
on 7/11/11 6:54 am - West Hartford, CT
Thanks for the offer to joing the challange.  I don't do weight loss challenges, only exercise ones.  I can control what I eat and how much I exercise, but I can't control how much I lose!

Amanda L.
on 7/11/11 1:08 am
Great idea Carla!! I joined your challenge!  That will make me accountable!!!  Thank you so much!

Most Active