I'm still around, just tired . . .

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 5:10 pm - Savannah, TN
Your Mom should have replied in an equally loud voice "They are for you dear"!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 2:00 am
rofl
Ambelina
on 4/26/11 1:53 pm - Salem, OR
Me too!  i can't wait till the next time I can use "undie bundled" in a sentence!
Highest 298; Pre-op: 279; PreOp BMI 41.  CW: 188 & Current BMI: 30!!!!! Thank you Lord for Dr Nair!!!
1st Goal 248;  2nd Goal 230 met!!!! 7/2010;  3rd Goal 215 - met 9/18/10!!!; 4th Goal 200 - 12/20/2010...  Surgeons goal met - I'd like to lose a litte more.  

Bette B.
on 4/26/11 1:22 pm
 KITTEH FITES BACK!
And Jay-zuss gonna heal you...  BE GONE DEMON!!!!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Nic M
on 4/26/11 1:48 pm

Mother.    Scary!!!! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Bette B.
on 4/26/11 8:34 pm
 Grouchy horsie say he bite YOUR butt!
Top 10 Photos of the Week

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Bubble S.
on 4/26/11 10:56 am
If I could vote and if you ran for president " you would get my vote'.  We need someone like you in congress to tell them to get off their fat arses and do their damm job.

We need people like you on this board for all of us. 

I have big girl panties but you seem to have kyrptonite panties. 
 Remember, if you want to be a 155 pound person, you have to EAT like one. 
  View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Caidkin
on 4/26/11 10:59 am - Canandaigua, NY
RNY on 07/02/12
thanx bette for this.  seriously.  This board has got me down the last month.  I haven't lurked as much as usual... then I got on today on my lunch and was sickened by this site. 

I just don't get it???  So thanx, love this post. 
Just had my RNY on 7.2.12!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!         
sesmith
on 4/26/11 11:09 am
 your post made me laugh, in a good way. I did a block and it eliminated a page of a 3 page response. I found that very enjoyable.
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 11:18 am
I have been on this forum since 2005.  Got a new avatar an name when things were changed etc.  Anyway this is the ugliest it has ever been in the 6 years I have been around.  I find myself not being very nice in my replies.  I get mean and sarcastic when I get mad.  So like you I will take a vacation for awhile till I calm down.  I don't like anything or anyone having the power to do this to me and for me to allow myself to feel this way.  I just don't understand it.  It seems like I am using the block button too many times. You know when people protest too much there are other factors (and personal demons) other than the band that is making them so unhappy.  How did they ever pass the psych exam?  All this energy should be channeled into something positive.  Oh well, I still wish them a happy and successful weight loss and life.
Most Active