Lap Band over your bypass

noeldawn
on 4/21/11 8:01 am - Mayberry, NC
 Thank you so much! You have done great! I hope I can too soon! 
ShrinkingHopefully
on 4/20/11 2:32 pm
 I had a BOB on March 23rd.  I want so much to get in touch with other BOBs.  I have a long way to go.  I was 390 for my RNY nine years ago and lost 130 pounds quickly but I was always hungry.  I know now my pouch was never made small enough. I gained 100 pounds also in the first year after bypass as my appendix burst and it just came back on in the following six months. Now I am giving myself a second chance.  So far down to 320. Goal is anything under 200 pounds at this point. Just hope I made the right decision.
tthomps3
on 4/21/11 12:24 am
Shrinking,
Congratulations on your loss! Please take time to give yourself the second chance that you deserve. Take time to really just pay attention to you and your eating plan. I am a single mother who should really put a taxi sign in my car. It was hard at first to allow myself the attention and time that it takes to just take care of me. You have been givin this second chance, and it is up to you, and you only to make the lifestyle changes necessary to be successful. It sounds like you are on the right track. Keep it up!

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 6:05 am - San Diego, CA
Welcome! :)
noeldawn
on 4/21/11 8:11 am - Mayberry, NC
 Thank you for the reply. I didn't even know until recently that this was possible. Maybe this will be an option for me. I would love to be able to reach my original goal of 150. Congratulations on giving yourself this second chance. I wish you the best!
birkied1
on 9/6/11 11:38 am
Most Active