OT- Update on DH's interview

Jo 1962
on 4/16/11 3:57 am, edited 4/16/11 3:58 am - NearHouston, TX
Thank you Steph..I agree! There are quite a few private companies like that though.. It's not obvious that he has had cancer but he doesnt know how to explain the great gaps in his work history without being honest about it. He's also 48 years old competing with 20-somethings that have current experience. He knows what he's up against and is hanging tough. I just wi**** weren't so much on his plate sometimes. Thanks for the HUGS :)

P.S. Love your new avi :)

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Ms_Swoosh
on 4/15/11 6:00 am - Indian Trail, NC
This is how it is...
It will get better :)
Hang in there :)
HUG your man tell him you love him and then ...
JUST KEEP SWIMMING, Just keep looking for brighter spots...It WILL happen,  I know it gets discouraging but keep going,   Its the company's loss and I have full believe that good things will come to you. :)

Still sending prayers and love,
Swoosh :)
I am a work in progress...perhaps never completed or perfected; but forever working to change for the better...
~Swoosh
   August 2012   New Dr.... New Start... Dr. David Voellinger        

Jo 1962
on 4/16/11 4:05 am - NearHouston, TX
I tee-totally agree with you Swoosh.  *I* do know things will improve for him.  He's just the glass half-empty, worrywart type and my Pollyannaish positivity doesnt always get through.  I DID however distract him nicely for a couple of hours last night  (wink-wink)

Thanks for the prayers...i KNOW they helped....in times past, his whole weekend woudve been ruined but he's already got three new applications in and a few more leads as well. 

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Ms_Swoosh
on 4/16/11 4:22 am - Indian Trail, NC
Great to hear, keep the positive action going, It can be trying but it does make for brighter days :)
I am a work in progress...perhaps never completed or perfected; but forever working to change for the better...
~Swoosh
   August 2012   New Dr.... New Start... Dr. David Voellinger        

Most Active