Oh **** **** ****! I screwed up BIG TIME!!!

D. Scott
on 4/1/11 3:56 am
RNY with
Oh damn it all, YOU SUCK! I am such a sucker to someone every year on April Fools, I was really feeling stressed out for you over here, lol.

Sleeve Revision from Lap-band November 23, 2012

Starting Weight: 236 Lowest Weight w/ Lap-Band: 160 Current Weight: 190

Goal Weight: 150...40lbs to go

BASIMAH02
on 4/1/11 4:03 am - IL
justjudy
on 4/1/11 4:33 am - Canton, MI
Man, for a second there I lost all faith in humanity, was morally bankrupt, and ready to quit OH.

I was practicing April Fools jokes last night with a seven year old, who gets the concept for the first time this year and was SO looking forward to fooling folks today.  So I guess now I know what level Bette is on......I have just been conned by a big seven-year-old-at-heart

Happy April 1st all.  It is go to snow here in Michigan tonight, and that is no f*&#@*^ joke!

Judy

bridget1970
on 4/1/11 5:13 am - Los Angeles, CA
VSG on 08/28/17
Wow, that was a good one.  Fantastic.  You really had this beyotch fooled!! LOL.
Shaesnana
on 4/1/11 5:30 am - Davenport, FL
Oh Bette!!  You are soooooo fresh!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!

I played all sorts of stuff on my hubby this morn.  Just silly little things but it started his day off right!   First I put his coffee cup upside down, put elastic bands on his towel, put his underwear up on the chandelier, splenda in his socks, tied his shoelaces together, stuffed a note in his shoe, turned his work shirt inside out.  I'm so childish!!!  That's what he gets for going to bed before me last night!!!  Took him a little longer to get ready for work this morning!  hehehhe

melly37
on 4/1/11 7:15 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
ha ha ha ha!!!

I even deleted my original post so that I wouldn't be a spoiler.  I just know that you and hubby are too dang cute together for you to be smooching on some other guy!! 

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

MARIA F.
on 4/1/11 7:26 am - Athens, GA

Just kidding!!!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Karen R.
on 4/1/11 9:07 am - Peoria, AZ
You got me. I was feeling heart sick for you. You're not very nice.
-Mari-
on 4/1/11 10:46 am
I knew as SOON as I read it, probably because my daughter just "got" me a few minutes ago. I've been wondering where you've been?????? Nice to see you!!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Hislady
on 4/1/11 3:05 pm - Vancouver, WA
You did it again! Your mind is seriously demented in the nicest of ways!
Most Active