For fun: Another photo parade

Nic M
on 3/21/11 1:30 pm
Here's my "before" pic at the New Orleans aquarium on the hottest day in June.

Then I got down to about a size 12..

Nowadays, I'm certainly not a size 12, but I look better than I did in my "before" picture. I honestly don't really know what I look like right now!   I'm Queen of Denial, perhaps?

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

BigMikeFrederic
on 3/21/11 4:45 pm, edited 3/21/11 4:45 pm - Bradenton, FL
I'm sorry if this lacks and due eloquence, but WLS treated you well. Not that you were very large or unsightly :), I don't mean anything of the sort. Your dedication brought you from otherwise average to looking like a knockout. WOW.

I hope I can achieve that kind of success.

I won my contest, Lap-Band surgery date: 5/03/11. If you want to learn about me and watch my progress click HERE!

blessed_1970
on 3/21/11 11:26 pm
EVERYONE IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME!!! YA'LL LOOK SO GOOD!!! IM EXCITED ABOUT MY JOURNEY!!! I WONDER WHERE I'LL BE BY NOV 2011....I LOVE MY BAND!!! JOYCE
PalmettoCrab
on 3/21/11 11:58 pm - Lady's Island, SC
about to pull my hair out!!
I'm trying to participate, but these photos will not paste in this reply.  I uploaded to them to my profile.  They are in an album called:  Comparison photos.
The first photo is 6 months before surgery; holding new niece on 7-1-2009.  The second photo was taken yesterday; holding my BRAND NEW niece, 3-21-2011.
I've lost about 52% of my extra weight and still going...
Kristen  Put on your Big Girl Panties and DEAL with it!!        
ciarapatrice
on 3/22/11 4:10 pm - Tampa, FL
 Wow! Everyone looks AMAZING! I can't wait to join the loser's bench April 21st!!!
HW 305lb/ SW 284.2lb/ CW 246lb/ GW 165lb (Ht: 5'6)

Lin_2
on 3/30/11 3:20 am
Thank you all for these inspirational photos! I'm scheduled for surgery and I always seem to run into the RNY before and afters. It's so great to see GB before and afters!

Most Active