**Psych eval Thursday**

j.johnson26
on 2/6/11 10:03 am, edited 2/6/11 10:14 am - FL
 I have my psych eval this Thursday coming up.  i was wondering what kind of questions you were asked?  I was told based on what this person says means YES or NO for Lapband!!!!  What do you NOT want to tell them???  I mean don't lie, but...stretch some things.......

Any advice is appreciated!!!

Pamela B.
on 2/6/11 10:32 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
Mine SEEMED Like 500-600 ???'s NO LIE took abt 2.5 hrs there was no straight out true or false ???'s  they were like 4 choices not just a or b ... I took mine abt 2 wks ago...Now I'm still working on my CONSULT....Seems like a month but its only been abt 2 weeks...They will/should go over it after you finish...No failing...Mine none of the ???'s I took didn't ask me abt WLS at the end when he was talking to me he had to go over the right ???'s abt wls that was abt 100 ???'s...Just be HONEST with yourself ...Like I said there is NO FAILING....You mught be a little nervous but it will wear off...My heart was beating rapidly....answering all them ???'s seems like I took 4 test 1 being the wrong one...they didn't tell me that until I took it ...LOL...Hope you do good I'm sure you will if someone was going to fell it I'm sure it would have been me...I have scitzapherna,bipolar,he said some phobia's,just stuff like that It was all good...I already knew I had them..LOL
j.johnson26
on 2/6/11 11:13 am - FL
 whys it going to be another 4 months for you though??? im going as fast as i can.. if i wasnt in school last week ida had my psych eal then!!  i started talking to the office a few months ago-waiting on income tax to come, did consult 2 fridays ago..im movn along quick!  keep me posted!

Pamela B.
on 2/6/11 11:52 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
I just really need to get a bill pd off first so I can put MORE MONEY on it.I have care credit but I want to put much as I can afford on it,to pay it off quicker....I may go ahead and get it done just depends on what they tell me during the CONSULT,......How fast can I do it in and stuff... That bill will be pd off in a yr anyways...I just wanted to have it pd off before I had it but I don't have too just wanted too...LOL I was #23 on the waiting list...Don't know now because of the weather this week...Snowing here...
Most Active