Sinus Headache

thin-tina
on 2/5/11 6:22 am - Thurmont , MD

What is the best thing to take, I never use to have problems with headaches with sinus and now it goes on for days, Any suggestions ?

allisarin
on 2/5/11 6:54 am - Bayonne, NJ
I went to the doctor with the same problem. He told me to take Zytec or antihistamine something like that. And I have been taking it for the last week and it has helped.
janepur
on 2/5/11 9:22 am
I am going through the same thing.  I am taking some over the counter caplets (that I break up) for sinus pain.

Nic M
on 2/5/11 9:26 am
I take Good Sense Allergy Relief Loratadine tablets (10 mg) daily otherwise I get massive sinus headaches.  It's very inexpensive and the pills are very tiny. I used to spend hundreds a month on Sinulair and antihistamines until a nice pharmacist directed me to the loratadine tablets! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

OCMomma
on 2/5/11 1:28 pm
As a sinus sufferer for years.. you want to take a decongestant.   I get no relief from the shelf decongestants so I take the real Pseudoephedrine ( Sudaphed)  from behind the pharmacy counter.   Decongestants will drain the sinuses.. antihistamines dry them up and will make you tired.
Good luck.

Failed Lapband December 2010,Revision to RNY 2015.

Kiskis
on 2/5/11 2:44 pm - Richmond, Canada
I suffer and have to take a nasal spray. Use a Netti pot as they are amazing! It will flush everything out.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?type=61107&fr=freecause&ei=ut f-8&p=netti+pot

Most Active