i have a confession to make....

svera
on 2/5/11 3:37 am - Long Beach, CA
 ok its true.... I have been hiding animals on my person!  There is a bull dog hiding in my pants, killer bats under my arms, and a couple of hairless, albino moles around my thighs! I also have some concealed weapons....2 tubesocks with rocks inside in my bra! Well this is no way for a lady to conduct herself so this summer exterminator here I come!
   Sara Vera                  
Kate -True Brit
on 2/5/11 3:59 am - UK

Well I am clearly doing better than you because I have all that AND I have a well-fed snake around my waist and I can protect myself against any deadly weapons by mobilising the large cushions on the inner side of each knee.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

airhead_74
on 2/5/11 4:43 am
DS on 08/20/12
Don't even get me started. lol Very funny guys.

Lap Band with Greater Curvature Plication 1/10/11, Conversion to DS 8/20/12 

Jo 1962
on 2/5/11 6:38 am - NearHouston, TX
Oh the pictures in my head!  Thanks for the laugh!

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

svera
on 2/5/11 7:09 am - Long Beach, CA
 lol Kate! You are clearly the leader in contraband! I hope you all enjoyed it!
   Sara Vera                  
jill M.
on 2/6/11 12:01 am
So great you guys!! Just back out there into the dating world so it is SO great to have a sense of humour about my thinner but much changed body!! Thanks for the laugh!!
Jill            
svera
on 2/6/11 7:11 am - Long Beach, CA
 I'm also dating...my husband of 17 years! for him its like a new woman, more flexible but definitely not perfect! At times it seems that all my parts are centrally located now instead of being in their formerly polarized locations lol! 
   Sara Vera                  
Sapphire1964
on 2/7/11 5:55 am
OMG on this one...when I lose weight, I am a "thin person in a fat persons body."  I have one of those bodies where it is all flab and no firm...I have been heavy since I was five (now 47) and let me tell you the skin just hangs away - I could fly from here to Paris non-stop with my "wings" and I get to visit the ocean and hear the waves every day with my lovely legs...ugh!  Oprah...help...when I get my weight back down I need some mega plastic surgery...I have a husband who loves every inch of me (it's hard to believe - for me - but true) and so I am very blessed...but I haven't really learned how to like "myself."  I dream of one day being able to wear a shirt with NO sleeves - I stare at women's arms that do this with envy!  So sick, huh?!?  I am grateful for who I am but wish I had a really good body...someone help me...I'm drowing in my own skin.......

RNY 04/05/04
BOB 12/30/10 (Band over Bypass)  

svera
on 2/8/11 10:22 am - Long Beach, CA
 I feel you Sharon! I cant wait to get rid of this skin!
   Sara Vera                  
Most Active