Food question.....

JmbCeb_10
on 2/4/11 1:27 am - MA
Hi everyone!! I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same feelings as me. Im hoping there is nothing wrong with me lol! The last couple of days I have found that nothing seems appetizing to me. Im hungry but nothing at all sounds good to eat. I didnt know if this was normal or not, what should I do when I get like this?

Thanks!

5/6/2010 Preband Weight 268-Started 6 months of "I can change program"
10/18/10 Date of surgery : Weight 215
11/30/10 Fill 3cc's- Weight 200.6
12/28/10 Fill another 3cc's -Weight 192
1/25/11  No fill- 180.4
2/8/11 - 177
3/16/11- .5cc- 170
7/19/11 -Weight 147.9!!!
MizzRI
on 2/4/11 2:07 am - Charlestown, RI
yes!  I do get like this......Ive been thinking its just that Im in a rutt with food lately.....I need to sit down and research some recipes for different ideas because everything that I have been eating is getting so boring now.  I need variety.  So, when Im hungry I cant figure out what to eat because nothing is looking/sounding good to me because Im burnt out on it. 

Unfortunately I dont have any good advice on what you should do because Im in the same spot lol...but, I guess we need to venture out and find new ideas on what to eat.  I do check the "what are we eating today" posts to see what everyone else is eating.
shellqueen
on 2/4/11 2:14 am - New Brighton, MN
Another perspective, I'm sad to say is that it could mean you are getting sick. I hope not!
steelerfan1
on 2/4/11 2:45 am
yeap !!! I am just wanting foods that I shouldnt be eating lol.  I am craving anything right now , I  have been pretty good the last two months of surgery and Im sooo tired of eating healthy foods I think that is my problem lol.

I dont really say I cant eat this or that though so that isnt the problem I just get the guilts eating them lol.

I can not wait till Sunday though its Superbowl day and I   am going to have pizza and wings that day :o)  So looking foward to that , its Superbowl tradition and makes it even better the Steelers are in the Supebowl .

I am going to sit back turn my tv on at 9 am watch all the pregame stuff, order my pizza and wings enjoy them and not feel a bit guilty .

I have lost 4.5  pounds in a week and half so going to eat my slice of pizza and my two or three wings and not feel guilty :o)  and then work my ass of at Zumba Monday night lol.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/11 3:59 am - Des Moines, IA
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/lapband/4314111/Trader-Joe s-suggestions/

I think trying new things are fun to do.  Above is some suggestions re Trader Joe's.  Lots of good things to try and look for.  If you don't have one near you, some of these products could be in other stores.
fairy_kissez
on 2/4/11 4:01 am - Albuquerque, NM
Yup, every once in awhile I get like that. I think because if takes sooo much energy to chew that it just isn't appealing to me. Its normal especially when you are following the band rules to get bored. Yesterday I felt like eating was a total waste of time so I had protein shakes all day. Give it a few days and you will get your appetite back.

Jen

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

Kate -True Brit
on 2/4/11 4:16 am - UK

I hope this is just that you are going down with something! To me, my band lets me eat a totally normal diet. Many healthy foods, some not so healthy! Buit basically the total range of foods. And I enjoy my food!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Most Active