just me, myself and I...

lucky62756
on 2/3/11 10:11 pm - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Just found out that my hubby is finally going back to work after being home for 4 1/2 months. He had surgery on his knee in October.. Yay me!!!   Don't get me wrong I enjoyed having him here.  .But, it was geting to the point I couldn't do very much...he was always asking "What, when, why and how..all the time.. I couldn't get much done around the house..and the weight gain...Let me tell you..I gained about 8 pounds since he has been home.. He eats all the time..I know it was my fault.. I put the food into my mouth all by myself.. I couldn't get on the treadmill or the bike because he was constantly saying lets do something...lets go somewhere, lets make something to eat...lol..So, now as of Monday morning I will be a free woman...Yay!!!! Hoping to get back on track and exercising my heart out.... I am going to the surgeon in March for my second, yes!! my second fill... Had the one and only fill in April 2009.. It has been almost 2 yrs..(surgery 3/16/09. I just want a litlle one. My surgeon said wait until March, since I just had gallbladder surgery on Jan.1st. 2011.. He said to let things settle and to allow the swelling to subside before getting a fill. So I am again nervous and alittle scared to get his fill..But, I want to get below 200 pounds A*G*A*I*N!!! maybe get to 175.. that would make me Happy  .. Oh, and now my dear hubby is talking "Retirement"..I hate that word...lol.. He is thinking maybe in June of this year.. I might have to get a part time job to stay sane.. . Maybe Monday, I'll just lay around all day eating Bon Bons.. enjoying the peace and quite...Hugs.."Lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 10:31 pm - Des Moines, IA
Glad your DH is recovered!  Now you can focus on you.  Really focus on your band eating skills before you get that fill, so you will be ready!  Go, Lucky, Go!  WooHOOOO
crice
on 2/3/11 10:56 pm - Crown City, OH
I know how you fill my husband had to retired early -VA disabled  it has been about 3yrs now
He eats all the time in the evening while we watch tv .and that is a hard time for me. I work part time so if I want to do something else he says he doesn't get to see me that much because I have been working more lately . and this is our time . so I just have to drink water and save a small treat for then. I don;t think he feels he is snacking that much. but he is. I 'm also going to have to start back exercising.Good Luck

Connie

Most Active