AND THE JOURNEY BEGINS

angeleyes24b
on 2/3/11 11:04 pm - NJ
I  HAVE STARTED MY PRE-OP DIET TODAY ..... SO FAR SO GOOD.. SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY THE 10TH. .
confusedturtle
on 2/3/11 11:09 pm - Norfolk, VA
Very cool congratulations.  I am sure you are going to do great on your preop diet and I hope you have a fsat and easy surgery & recovery 
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 11:55 pm - Des Moines, IA
Have someone take lots of "before" pictures today of you.  That was suggested for me, and I'm so glad I did that.  Also take your measurements and write them down where you won't lose them.  It also helps to write in a journal about how you physically and mentally feel at this point.  It's fun to look back at that as you travel along your journey.

Best wishes to you.  You deserve to be healthy!  It will be worth the hard work!
Kristi
kbagnell
on 2/4/11 4:43 am - Bristol, Canada
I started my pre-op today too.  Also, so far so good but my concentration is a bit off, although I'm blond and it might be hard to tell.  lol  My surgery is on the 18th.  Can we keep in touch??

Karol
NJDizzybee
on 2/4/11 5:46 am - Riverside Township, NJ
I start my pre-op diet on Monday, surgery is scheduled for Feb 23.  Congrats and good luck on your journey!

Diana

airhead_74
on 2/4/11 5:50 am
DS on 08/20/12
Best of luck to you all on your pre-op diet and your surgery. I dreaded the liquid diet but it really wasn't as bad as I feared it would be.

Lap Band with Greater Curvature Plication 1/10/11, Conversion to DS 8/20/12 

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/11 8:27 am - San Diego, CA
Very cool!!!  Best of luck to you on your surgery date!
Most Active