WOOT! So this is what it is supposed to FEEL like?!

adorkbl
on 2/3/11 10:10 am
I had an AWESOME weigh-in today. I am down 15# from last Thursday. I know that sounds INSANE... but I did have a tight fill/dehydration last week... and for some reason the pounds didn't come back on. I HAD to have been bloated on weigh-in last or something... because I was 340 when I had my port replaced the week prior.

Anyway... I am THRILLED! 12#'s or 15#'s... it is STILL DOWN!

I know it will be slow and steady from here on out... this week is a GIANT fluke... but wow has it got me pumped!!!

I have been doing awesome with my diet...logging everything! I eat my pre-measured amounts and nothing more. I rarely feel hunger. I have not slimed, PB'd, gotten stuck, felt pain or pressure at ALL!! I barely know my band is there.

I am shocked and excited. I feel like THIS is what I should have been feeling all this time!! I wish I dealt with my leaky band earlier... but I am not going to dwell on that. Looking forward... looking forward!!!

I just had to gush some. It has been such a long journey for me. It is nice to feel positive again. To feel hope again. I "almost" love my band. (hard to love something I have loathed for almost 3 years... lol) 

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

reneekennedy11
on 2/3/11 10:12 am - CA
Congrats to you! That is an awesome feeling isnt it? Your on a roll now! Keep up the motivation Girl!!! What type of things are you eating? Are you exercising?
adorkbl
on 2/3/11 10:30 am, edited 2/3/11 10:31 am
No exercise the last two weeks. I am going to start my C25K back up tomorrow.

Breakfast:
Premier Protein vanilla shake

Lunch:
2-3oz sliced Turkey meat OR 3oz crab select
string cheese OR laughing cow cheese wedge with 3 oz carrot chips

Snack:
Knudsen's 100 calories cottage doubles w/pineapple
OR 3/4 sliced apple with reduced fat Jif crunchy PB

Dinner:
4oz talapia or salmon
1/4 cup veggie (if I can fit it)

Snack:
Jell-O SF Banana Fudge Pudding

Here is a snapshot of my foodlog for calories etc.

Posted Image

gallbladder  

Cocobean
on 2/3/11 12:19 pm
 Fantastic!  So happy for you.  You're meal plans sound good!  

"Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time." ~ Mark Twain
Lauran D.
on 2/3/11 10:25 pm - Apex, NC
That is so AWESOME!  Where do you log your food?  I use my fitness pal.   
adorkbl
on 2/5/11 12:21 am
I use FatSecret.com and LOVE the site. It has an AWESOME ap for smart phones. Very user friendly. I love logging as I go so I don't forget anything. I also like being able to look stuff up on the fly to make informed choices while out.

Posted Image

gallbladder  

Most Active