Miserable!!

MrsSmith50009
on 2/4/11 9:17 pm
So sorry you're not feeling well - I hope you're on the mend very soon!
The New Mrs
on 2/4/11 11:39 pm - Mooresville, NC
VSG on 02/09/12
Have you ever had reflux from taking an antibiotic? I'm on one right now and I think that is what s causing mine because I'm not too tight. Additionally, I've flown cross country twice in two weeks... That may have something to do with it too.

I'm miserable too!
Julie
Lap Band Surgery 12/19/2009, revised to Sleeve 2/9/2012

Next goal:  183
Kate -True Brit
on 2/5/11 1:37 am - UK

Julie, I am not on anitbios but I have just realised that the last two nights (when I had the reflux), both nights I took a preparation we call Night Nurse. A liquid mix of paracetamol and de-congestant . You have to take a large volume - 30cc and it tastse nasty! Wodner if that coudl be the cause? Won't take it tonight!

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

jaxmom
on 2/5/11 12:24 am
hi kate,
i am on the mend now, finally, from a terrible flu. my chest was congested and my body ached and i had a high fever. i could not eat or drink for 2 days. nothing at all. i felt like my band was tight, too (although i don't know from experience what that feels like since i lack any restriction) but i assumed that everything was inflamed internally and causing restriction. yes, i felt terrible.... until i got on the scale this morning, hahaha. LOVE a good drop in weight. Sorry, but we have to always try to find the silver lining, right? I hope you are feeling better and I also think you should discuss this with your doctor just to make sure this is not anything to be concerned with. FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Kate -True Brit
on 2/5/11 1:39 am - UK

Thnaks, Jax! I am due for my annual barium swallow (my doc likes us to get them once a year when we are maintaining) so it will all be checked then.

You sound MUCH more ill than me! Glad it seems to be almost over for you!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Most Active