I needed to catch up

lucky62756
on 2/3/11 9:01 am - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Why is it every time my PC takes a "s**t" I miss all the fun on here.. I hate when that happens..lol.. I just got caught up on all the "drama" and "Bashing' on here..Icould write a book...I am so glad i don't have them as friends... Why would anyone talk to another person like that.. This board is  for encouragement, for sharing,  for support... did I miss anything?? All I can say is "Damn"..I thought this board was for grownups not  2nd. graders..These are real live people who need answers to questions and people who need someone to share their stories with and lean on for support.. No one should be allowed to discourage or miss lead anyone.. I love this board and all who gave me the support and encouragement to make the choice of the Lap Band.. It was the best thing I ever did for myself.. Like I always say " Ask questions, research and take every thing said with a grain of salt. It is up to you to make your own choices. Everyone is different and everyones surgery and journey is different.  I have my share of ups and downs but, I am still thriving. I may not do everything by the book but, I am doing great and feeling fine.. I haven't had to "Block" anyone "YET"! I am sure a day will coome when I will have to..lol..but, for now, I will keep reading and post when I need help or have an answer to a question being asked. So until the "S**T is thrown my way..Take care and Hugs to All..."Lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 9:27 am, edited 2/3/11 9:29 am
It was all so ugly.  I just want to forget about it.  I know how you feel, but I for one don't want to read any more posts like that or even posts that refer to it. 
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 10:24 am - Des Moines, IA
Hi Lucky,
Didn't you miss all the drama last time? hahaha  I think it was you...
Anyway good to see you are doing okay!  Hope your computer behaves!

Kristi
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 2/3/11 11:50 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Welcome back Lucky,
Boy o boy  it's been rough around here lately and it's funny you said something about 2nd graders.  I have two 3rd graders and they sometimes act like that.  LOL    
I'm glad everything is going good with you and hope the computers behaves it self. 
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

reneekennedy11
on 2/3/11 11:56 am - CA
I am a newbie who got trapped in the drama and let me tell you IT SUCKED! LOL! Im here for friends...encouragement and motivation and some people to share a laugh with...but man, I wanted to cry! Some mean words thrown around for sure! Glad you are back and hope to hear some of your stories!
Most Active