How do i block someone

SOCOCHIC1014
on 2/1/11 8:37 pm - Shady Side, MD
How do I go about blocking someone, so I dont see them in a post or when they p
Lisaizme
on 2/1/11 8:48 pm - TX
Look under their post.  There's a bunch of buttons .. reply, quote, report, contact, add friend, block.

I have yet to use the block button.. I just take what I need from each poster .. good, bad and not so appealing and move on.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

SOCOCHIC1014
on 2/1/11 8:54 pm - Shady Side, MD

THANKS! :)
Tiff tells all
on 2/1/11 10:59 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I imagine you found it down there below the post by now. Use it often if you're bothered by the hostility and anger. It really does help to keep my sanity not having to read those few posts.

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

SOCOCHIC1014
on 2/1/11 11:09 pm - Shady Side, MD
Thanks! it does get annoying and i did block the person whom annoys me the most !
Now when I block someone does that person now not see me too?
Tiff tells all
on 2/1/11 11:27 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
correct. you should not be able to see each other at all.  The only way around that is if someone else quotes what either of you said. Which can happen requently with 3 particularly angry posters. 2 of which are revisions to another surgery.

Tiff

Baby Blues
on 2/2/11 3:29 am - Roy, UT
Correction. This can be worked around two ways:

1. Some members can have 2 accounts, one they use for posting....and some use for reading... sometimes it's called a troll account. So while the blocked acct/person cannot read/post under that account, they can go in under another account and read/respond.

2. If you go to members page ALL members are listed and all you have to do is click on their name and latest posts. And they show up.  

Normally most people don't bother with either but it does happen occassionally if you are dealing with an attention ***** holier-then-thou know it all, or someone off their rocker.

Best of luck to the OP. If worst comes to worse, report the harrassing member to admin.

xox
Tammy
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.     ---Marilyn Monroe
Tiff tells all
on 2/2/11 3:47 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
unfortunately there is that too. JEEZ I hate that we have to deal with this bull**** at all! It ALMOST drove me to delete my profile. I'm so happy I didn't. OH has been a saving grace for me.

Tiff

Baby Blues
on 2/2/11 3:49 am - Roy, UT
BTDT
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.     ---Marilyn Monroe
Lauran D.
on 2/2/11 12:19 am - Apex, NC
Block On!    It has made such a difference in my OH experience. 
Most Active