Waiting,Waiting,Waiting.....

Pamela B.
on 2/3/11 4:16 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
I done my phych eval abt 2 wks ago and my CONSULT isn't for 2 more weeks...I hate playing the waiting game...I almost have everything done I should have everything done by 2 wks pass they wanted additional paperwork on my medical records...I have the seminar,lab tests,support group everything except seeing my NUT they said I can go to CONSULT before I have to see the NUT...So what kind of ???'s do they ask you during the CONSULT what did yall talk abt...

FunnyFlamingo2010
on 2/3/11 4:23 am
I promise that the time will fly by!!

My NUT consult was her going over the first 3 months after my surgery and what to eat and what to expect after surgey.

Enjoy the ride............you are going to be amazed at how your life changes!!!!

Steph

Lapand surgery 1-6-2010
1st fill 2-16-2010   3.5cc for a total of 5.5 cc
2nd fill scheduled 3-24-2010   NO FILL!!  
3rd fill scheduled 5-11-10  NO FILL =-)
July 1st fill   
August 26 fill   6.8 cc's
November 17 fill   7.2cc's

- 138 lbs GONE!!! 

I am soooo lovin' my band!
It keeps me honest  =-)

OCMomma
on 2/3/11 9:45 pm
Are you self pay or Ins.  I know with me my insurance company required me to see the NUT for 6 months prior to a surgery date.   In fact they couldn't even submit it until those 6 months were finished.   ( my journey was actually a year and a half becase of insurance issues but thats another story).  

I am not sure how yours works.  They are all very different.  I had my consult before I did anything else.  At the consult is where they took all my info., set me up with psych eval, and all my med testing and met the NUT.  Then I did the monthly meetings with her until my surgery date.

Good Luck. It will happen soon enough.  Hang in there.

Failed Lapband December 2010,Revision to RNY 2015.

Pamela B.
on 2/4/11 1:07 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
My consult is after I finish everything except the NUT guess I see them when I see the surgeon....I'm not for sure how many times or for how long I have to see the Nut I also have medicare  ....I don't know their proceedures.....
Most Active