I'm BAACK!

jennifer M.
on 2/2/11 3:17 am - Cincinnati, OH
I just  posted on the 20's board but its dead compared to what it used to be so I wanted to come over to my lap band people and say hello!

I took a hiatus and got married and had a baby and re-gained almost all of my weight in the process :(  My baby boy is 8 months old and I had my first fill last thursday and am down 10 lbs already!  I am excited to be back on the band-wagon and just wanted to say Hi!  I updated my profile with old/new/baby pics so feel free to check it out!
Jenn
"if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" Marilyn Monroe

airhead_74
on 2/2/11 3:49 am
DS on 08/20/12
Welcome back and congrats on the beautiful baby boy!

Lap Band with Greater Curvature Plication 1/10/11, Conversion to DS 8/20/12 

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 3:59 am - MN
My wife and I want a baby. No fair!

Welcome back!
bubblesrn
on 2/2/11 4:03 am
Congrats Jenn... he's so adorable!

I never knew there was a 20's page... I gotta look into that!

I'm hoping to get preggers soon... after the 2 weddings that I'm in this year

BTW... you still look great!

Take care,
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Jo N.
on 2/2/11 4:44 am - Crawfordsville, IN
Welcome Back!
jennifer M.
on 2/2/11 5:07 am - Cincinnati, OH
Thank you everyone :)
Jenn
"if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" Marilyn Monroe

Kerry B.
on 2/2/11 5:42 am
I checked out your pics. You looked fabulous right before having Jack! I looked like a whale before having my two! Glad you're back!

jennifer M.
on 2/2/11 5:45 am - Cincinnati, OH
awe thanks! I am 6 feet tall, so I carry it "well" if thats possible..haha!
Jenn

Most Active