Surgery yeserday

mjtoldeo
on 2/2/11 2:04 am
Helli all, had surgery yesterday! All went well.. They fixed a hernia as well. Really sore, but that is ok! Trying to get all my liquids, protein down.. It will get there... Reading all the post up until then sure helped me through this surgery! Thanks to all!

Sandy
Suzanne K.
on 2/2/11 2:08 am - NJ
 congrats Sandy!

I also had a hernia repair so I can identify.....
Keep with the protein shakes and follow your guidelines...
Welcome to the banders club!
Suzanne

janice34
on 2/2/11 2:11 am
Glad you are doing well!!! I too had to have hernia repair with my surgery. Take it easy, take your pain meds as ordered, and don't overdo it. In just a few short days you will be back and moving good again.
sheri4l
on 2/2/11 3:04 am
LOL I am one day ahead of you and I to had the hernia repaired. Doing good but sill taking pain meds!

cheechtrish
on 2/2/11 7:27 am - DE
Adjustable Gastric Band on 02/01/11
I was banded yesterday too! :) just got home this afternoon- life back with kids is hardly relaxing- but doing okay. took the tylenoll with codine- that stuff tastes AWFUL- just nasty!
hope it helps the pain-  feel like i wa*****hed in my belly today.
ugh
hope you are feeling okay!
i am not supposed to have any protiene yet-  i am on clear liquids today and tomorrow. full liquids starting friday- then i can have my protien drinks etc.
im looking foward to that day!

Oh and i got a realize band!  (that board does not seem heavily used--- im guessing flks just write onhere!?)

Congrats Sandy my surgi buddy! :)

Crystal Z.
on 2/2/11 10:01 am - Sag Harbor, NY
congrats banders! it's all worth it in the end!

Crystal Dawn
Everybody deserves a second chance, I got mine!
Beginning weight: 262
Current weight: 249
Goal weight: 160
~Life is a mystery to be lived, Not a problem to be solved~

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 10:25 am - Des Moines, IA

Wow, Congrats to all the new bandsters!  It will be worth the work. Please follow your surgeon's eating plan and let your band "settle in" and heal.  Let us know if you have questions.
Kristi

Lori O.
on 2/2/11 1:06 pm - Canada
Wow you guys are amazing sitting up at the computer the next day - I was still lying in bed at that point, had a hernia repair as well.  I had an allergic reaction to the morphine so that didn't help but you guys are doing great.  Walking around really helps - Congrats!!

Most Active